• Maintenance-Free Operation Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology ensures efficient gas recombination up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance. During the expected float service life of MUST batteries, no need to check the specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water.
• Good Discharging Ability Tight assembly technology ensures an excellent high-rate discharge performance.
• Long Service Life A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures batteries have long service life.
• Low Self Discharge Using high purity raw materials ensures batteries have less self-discharge.
• Environmental & Non-polluting Gas Recombination technology ensures the battery high seal reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
• Safe & Reliable Efficient venting system automatically release excess gas when the pressure rises above the normal level & reseals the valves when it returns to the normal rate, which can protect the battery from bursting.
• Temperature adaptability the battery can be used safety during -25 ℃~50 ℃
• The valve regulated sealed lead acid UPS battery is maintenance free and without acid adding, any top cover opening is forbidden during use.
• The UPS battery should be charged once every 6 months after leaving the factory.
• Checking the ups battery appearance before using, and avoid strong vibration or mechanical damage.
• Recommend recycling using temperature 25 ℃±5%,the battery is strictly prohibited get wet in the rain and soaking
• UPS battery installation and removal should be uniform stress, stress at the shell should be part of the battery, avoid damage the terminal.
• If you need batteries in parallel, do not exceed three parallel.
• The UPS battery when used in multiple circuits,it must be according to battery marks “+”,”-” in order of priority and space cannot be less than 15mm
• Before you connecting with device,make it disconnected,then connect the battery positive to the devices positive, negative connected to negative terminal, and fix the cable.
• Telephone switchboards, electric equipments, medical equipments, medical instruments and meters
• Computers and uninterrupted power source (UPS)
• Power transmission and transformer station, switch control and accident lighting
• Fire fighting, safety device and alarm monitoring
• Aviation, spaceflight and power storage
• Automatic office system
• Radio communication system
• Emergency lighting and car and ship starting system
• Portable electric appliances and mining system
• Traffic and navigation signal lamp.